This is diffinetly one of my favorite desserts and this is an amazing recipe. I did this cute and delicious cupcakes for my little monkey´s first birthday party and it was a huge success. Here´s the recipe.
3 cups grated carrot
2 cups regular flour
1 ½ cups sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup corn oil
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
3 beaten eggs
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup cramberies or raisins
1 large cream cheese room temperture
2 tbsp. milk
1/4tsp. vanilla essence
2 cups confectioners sugar
1. Preheat the oven 350F and set cupcake pan with the cupcake papers.
2. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt) add the oil and beaten eggs until getting a fluffy mix.
3. Mixing with a spatula add the carrot, cranberries and walnuts.
4. Put the mix into the cupcake papers and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Let them cool down.
For the frosting:
1. Mix the cream cheese until it gets softer, then add vanilla and milk until you get a soft mixture, then add the confectioners sugar until you get the texture you want. You can add food colorant.
Then decorate the cupcakes with the frosting and add your special touch I made the little monkey flags and add sugar with some orange colorant.